Interactive Scriptures 2
1 Nephi 11:13, 15, 18, 20-22
13) And it came to pass that I looked and beheld a great city of Jerusalem, and also other cities. And I beheld the city of Nazareth; and in the city of Nazareth I beheld a virgin, and she was exceedingly fair and white.
15) And I said unto him: A virgin, most beautiful and fair above all other virgins.
18) And he said unto me: Behold, the virgin whom thou seest is the mother of the Son of God, after the manner of the flesh.
20) And I looked and beheld the virgin again, bearing a child in her arms.
21) And the angel said unto me: Behold the Lamb of God, yea, even the Son of the Eternal Father! Knowest thou the meaning of the tree which thy father saw?
Luke 2:25, 34, 36-37
25) And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
34) And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against;
36) And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser: she was of a great age, and had lived with an husband seven years from her viriginity.
37) And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.
48) And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why has thou dealt with us? Behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing.
49) And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father’s business?
19) Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not will to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.
20) But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Matthew 2:13-14, 16
13) And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be there thou until I bring thee work: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
14) When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:
16) Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, he was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time
19) But when the Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt,
20) Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead which sought the young child’s life.
21) And he arose, and took the young child and his mother, and come into the land of Israel
22) But when he heard that Archelaus did reign in Judaea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he turned asided into the parts of Galilee:
23) And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene.