Interactive Scriptures 4
3 Nephi 12:18-20
18) For verily I say unto you, one jot nor one tittle hath not passed away from law, but in me it hath all been fulfilled.
19) And behold, I have given you the law and the commandments of my Father, that ye shall believe in me, and that ye shall repent of your sins, and with a broken heart and a contrite spirit. Behold, ye have the commandments before you, and the law is fulfilled.
1) And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
3) Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surename was Thaddaeus;
4) Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.
5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not;
6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7) And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Matthew 3:15, 2 Nephi 31: 5-6
6) And now, I would ask you, my beloved brethren, wherein the Lamb of God did fulfill all righteousness in being baptized by water?
Neil L. Andersen
Behold, I have given unto you the commandments; therefore keep my commandments. And this is the law and the prophets, for they truly testified of me.
Richard G. Scott
William D. Oswald
H. Aldridge Gillespie
And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.
Robert D. Hales
Boyd K. Packer
Dallin H. Oaks
Russell M. Nelson
Robert D. Hales