Interactive Scriptures 5
1 Corinthians 15:3-4
2 Nephi 9:7
7) Wherefore, it must needs be an infinite atonement—save it should be an infinite atonement this corruption could not put on incorruption. Wherefore, the first judgment which came upon man must needs have remained to an endless duration. And if so, this flesh must have laid down to rot and to crumble to his mother earth, to rise no more.
Doctrine and Covenants 19:18-19
18) Which suffering caused myself, even God, the greatest of all, to tremble because of pain, and to bleed at every pore, and to suffer both body and spirit—and would that I might not drink the bitter cup, and shrink—
19) Nevertheless, glory be to the Father, and I partook and finished my preparations unto the children of men.
Doctrine and Covenants 20:77
77) O God, the Eternal Father, we ask thee in the name of thy Son, Jesus Christ, to bless and sanctify this bread to the souls of all those who partake of it, that they may eat in remembrance of the body of thy Son, and witness unto thee, O God, the Eternal Father, that they are willing to take upon them the name of thy Son, and always remember him and keep his commandments which he has given them; that they may always remember him and keep his commandments which he has given them; that they may always have his Spirit to be with them. Amen.
John 17:3, 14, 20 -21
3) And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
14) I have given them thy work; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
20) Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21) That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
John 18:33, 36-38
33) Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?
36) Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should be delivered to the Jews: but now it my kingdom not from hence.
37) Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
38) Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.
Mosiah 3:5, 9
5) For behold, the time cometh, and is not far distant, that with power, the Lord
Omnipotent who reigneth, who was, and is from all eternity to all eternity, shall come down from heaven among the children of men, and shall dwell in a tabernacle of clay, and shall go forth amongst men, working mighty miracles, such as healing the sick, raising the dead, causing the lame to walk, the blind to receive their sight, and the deaf to hear, and curing all manner of diseases.
9) And lo, he cometh unto his own, that salvation might come unto the children of men even through faith on his name; and even after all this they shall consider him a man, and say that he hath a devil, and shall scourge him, and shall crucify him.