3 Nephi 11:21-22
21) And the Lord said unto him: I give unto you power that ye shall baptize this people when I am again ascended into heaven.
22) And again the Lord called others, and said unto them likewise; and he gave unto them power to baptize. And he said unto them: On this wise shall be baptize; and there shall be no disputations among .
3 Nephi 11:3-7
3) And it came to pass that while they were thus conversing one with another, they heard a voice as if it came out of heaven; and they cast their eyes round about, for they understood not the voice which they heard; and it was not a harsh voice, neither was it a loud voice; nevertheless, and notwithstanding it being a small voice it did pierce them that did hear to the center, insomuch that there was no part of their frame that it did not cause to quake; yea, it did pierce them to the very soul, and did cause their hearts to burn.
4) And it came to pass that again they heard the voice, and they understood it not.
5) And again the third time they did hear the voice, and did open their ears to hear it; and their eyes were towards the sound thereof; and they did look steadfastly towards heaven, from whence the sound came.
3 Nephi 17:21-24
22) And when he had done this he wept again;
23) And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them: Behold your little ones.
24) And as they looked to behold they cast their eyes towards heaven, and they saw the heavens open, and they saw angels descending out of heaven as it were in the midst of fire; and they came down and encircled those little ones about, and they were encircled about with fire; and the angels did minister unto them.
Acts of the Apostles 3:1-7
1) Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour.
2) And a certain man lame from his mother’s womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple;
3) Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms.
4) And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us.
5) And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.
6) Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
7) And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.
43) The spirit and the body shall be reunited again in its perfect form; both limb and joint shall be restored to it proper frame, even as we now are at this ; and we shall be brought to stand before God, knowing even as we know now, and have a bright recollection of all our guilt
44) Now, this restoration shall come to all, both old and young, both bond and free, both male and female, both the wicked and the righteous; and even there shall not so much as a hair of their heads be lost; but every thing shall be restored to it perfect frame, as it is now, or in the body, and shall be brought and be arraigned before the bar of Christ the Son, and God the Father, and the Holy Spirit, which is one Eternal God, to be judged according to their works, whether they be good or whether they be .
John 10:16, 3 Nephi 15:17
17) That other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold and one shepherd
7) And now, because of the covenant which ye have made ye shall be called the children of , his sons, and his daughters; for behold, this day he hath spiritually begotten you; for ye say that your hearts are changed through faith on his name; therefore, ye are born of him and have become his sons and his .
One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Gary J. Coleman
1 Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.
Joseph B. Wirthlin
Dallin H. Oaks
Neal A. Maxwell
Neal A. Maxwell
25 Wherefore, by the ministering of angels, and by every word which proceeded forth out of the mouth of God, men began to exercise faith in Christ; and thus by faith, they did lay hold upon every good thing; and thus it was until the coming of Christ.
26 And after that he came men also were saved by faith in his name; and by faith, they become the sons of God. And as surely as Christ liveth he spake these words unto our fathers, saying: Whatsoever thing ye shall ask the Father in my name, which is good, in faith believing that ye shall receive, behold, it shall be done unto you.